The first thing to understand is PROJECTS are not Tasks... however that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't doable through our Concierge service. See breaking down a project into tasks for more info on this.
- New Websites - We have a Kickstart Project that can help with this. Contact us for more info.
- Website redesign - This would be considered a project made up of many tasks
- Building landing pages from design mockups not created by our Design Team
- Strategic and marketing advice
- Content or Sales Copywriting
- Custom plugin or theme development
- Debugging the code of a plugin or theme
- Design mockups requiring more than 2 rounds of revision
- Designs working with Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Pages etc...
- In-Depth debugging why something doesn't work (we are more an implement this for me, than a deep dive investigator of why doesn't this work service)
- Creation and Edits on Book and Ebook contents
- Search marketing/SEO services
- Social Media posting - Available with our Project Manager Addon
- Video Creation/Editing/Uploading - Video Editing is currently in BETA. Contact us for more info
- Setting up Email Accounts or other IT related tasks
- General VA or Administrative tasks like Transcription, Data Entry, Research etc..
- PPC (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn etc..) advertising setup or management
- Setting up, troubleshooting or optimizing plugins and platforms not listed on our Supported Platforms List
- Any task deemed by Automation Agency management to exceed 1 hour of direct action that can't be easily split across multiple tasks
What I Want Isn't A Task... Now What?
Please feel free to reach out and let us know what you are wanting to do. We'll let you know 1 of 3 options...
1. Propose: We'll let you know that we can do this for an additional investment and explain how to get started.
2. Recommend: If we don't do it but know someone who does, we'll point you to the products or services that can help.
3. Assist: We'll let you know we can't help, but do our best to point you in the right direction.
Alternatively, book a time with one of our strategists to discuss and they'll point you in the right direction.